An Effective Weight Loss Programme - Truth About Abs is Proven to Work

Proven Weight Loss Programs
Mike Geary wrote Truth about Six Pack Abs just to show how much wrong information is out there on the net and in other places about weight loss, fitness and dieting. I was looking myself for a program that would get me fit not so much to lose weight but to get over some injuries I had in a car accident about a month after I came to New Zealand. I had 14 fractures all over my body, can you imagine that, and that means I had to build muscle around the broken bones so that I can go back to what I was before the accident.
Truth about Abs just did it to me. And I would like to share with you below why.
Truth about Six Pack Abs is proven to Work
Truth about Abs is an effective weight loss program which has been proven to work simply because it is working inside your body even when you sleep. Let me explain:
All exercises in the program are designed to do very quickly, what we call a burst of excursion followed by a recovery period, like a sprint. When Usain Bolt runs 100 meters at the Olympics, that is a heck of a burst of excursion, and once he finished his 100 meter run he has to rest, so this is his recovery period. Now I am not saying Truth about Abs is going to prepare you to the Olympics or will get you to sprint all the time but I am saying that all the exercises in there are built so that you get maximum out of your body thus see results very quickly.
When you do your exercises on a burst of excursion you stimulate a few hormones in your body, like growth hormone and testosterone that are in charge on burning fat and calorie. Ladies - do not be alarmed, both men and women have testosterone in their bodies and the full explanation about that can be found on Truth about Six Pack Abs
What these exercises also do is they create a response inside your body that will also burn a lot of fat and calorie, it will increase anti-oxidant production in the body and create an anti-inflammatory response, a more efficient nitric oxide response (which can encourage a healthy cardiovascular system), and an increased metabolic rate response (which can assist with weight loss). But all these are described in much more detail in Truth about Six pack Abs and once you read all the details it actually enrich your knowledge about fat and calorie in the body and why it is so dangerous.
Food is 80% of Your Weight Loss Efforts
If you exercise so much and then go and buy pizza you may as well not exercise at all, because one slice of pizza contain 200 calories and it takes a lot of exercise to get rid of those 200 calories. But if you exercise and eat what is recommended in the book you will see results in no time. For example Mike will give you 72 meal ideas you can eat and they all contain a portion of carbs, a portion of protein and healthy fat. Yes that is right I said FAT.
Let me just end this article in saying that there is a lot of crap out there about weight loss. Now I am not saying you would lose 10 pounds in a day because you will not, it is not realistic, but what I am saying is that this program IS a realistic one by that it gives you a deep insight about nutrition and exercise and how the two combines together to get you results...not in days but in weeks.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger